$394.00. This item is in stock. Specifications. PX Member. The largest selection of suppressors available. I just picked up my 22lr pistol host (sig p938-22), now just looking for some input on cans. Selecting the top suppressors for a fantastic gun like the M&P 15-22 is tough, but we think the SilencerCo Sparrow 22 is the best overall suppressor for the tactical rimfire from Smith & Wesson. Rugged Oculus .22 Suppressor. I bought a deadair mask instead of the sparrow or spectre. $945.00. Simple and quiet, who can argue with that? Nationwide sales from the Nation's Largest SilencerCo and Dead Air dealer. We stock the latest suppressors from the very biggest names in the industry, we work hard to evaluate all of the options available and provide you with only the best products! Version 1.73 Silencer Shop – AAC Ti-Rant 9M Silencer Shop – CGS Hydra-AL. At a reported 108 decibels, I agree, the Switchback has the potential to make bolt action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet. SilencerCo Spectre II $ 369.00 – $ 379.00. The Switchback 22 is the most versatile rimfire silencer ever developed. I don't get hung up on numbers when a can first comes out. I need some feedback or advice based on my uses below and my comparison of pros and cons for the AAC Halcyon and Rugged Oculus. ... That said I went with the DAA Mask, if I could do it over again, I may have gotten the Rugged Oculus. Rugged Oculus 22 $ 429.00. We carry the largest in-stock selection of silencers & accessories, all at the best prices in Houston. Sort By: Price: Low to High Price: High to Low Most Popular Title Manufacturer Newest Oldest Availability 120 … Due to superior machining and materials the Oculus 22 is Belt Fed Rated for .22lr and full-auto rated for 22 WMR, 17 HMR, 17 WSM and 5.7x28mm. 04/25/2017 at 10:25 pm #79506. The SilencerCo SS Sparrow is the first silencer in the world to offer the patent pending Multi Part Containment (MPC) technology, which allows the 22Sparrow to be easily disassembled for cleaning and maintenance after heavy use. I love .22 LR cans and will probably add it to the stable later on. The Sparrow had the entire package — it's the Justin Timberlake of .22LR suppressors. I don’t believe that I have seen any numbers but when we shoot the GM-45 dry on the same host gun that we are shooting a TiRant or Tirant M, a Rugged Obsidian, Silencerco Octane and others the GM-45 is painful to our ears. I've narrowed it down to these two, but if there's something else I should consider I'd be happy to hear it. At Silencer Warehouse, our top goal is to provide the simplest buying experience possible for suppressors. View All Close. With a configurable can, shooters are able to determine the length of their silencer based on the event of the day. The 22Sparrow is the first silencer in the world to offer the patent pending Multi Part Containment (MPC) technology, which allows the 22Sparrow to be easily disassembled for cleaning and maintenance after heavy use. Call 907-868-7676 to order. Related Products; Customers Also Viewed; Related Products. Rugged Oculus22 with ADAPT™ Modular Technology 3.25" to 5.25" configuration options. $360.99. 2020. december. Last in the lineup was the SilencerCo. ETA: The Switchback looks like a cool suppressor. Rugged Radiant762 Suppressor. the monocore design has a pretty bad first round pop on a pistol. Still waiting for it to get out of "silencer jail" at my dealer's. Alabusa Understudy. SilencerCo Sparrow 22. TrooperBrian. Participant. Description. Select Options. Get hands on with our suppressors at one of our dealers. We feature complete in-house fingerprint & photo services & fill out all NFA Class … Silencer Shop – Rugged Suppressors Oculus 22 Silencer Shop – Thunder Beast 22 Takedown. SilencerCo is throwing down one heck of a strong statement: their new Switchback rimfire suppressor is the quietest can to ever hit the market. Awesome can. SiCo Sparrow Sico Warlock Rugged Obsidian SiCo Omega 9k SiCo Hybrid Dead Air Sandman-S OSS G4 556 OSS G4 762 Sig SRD762Ti-QD SiCo Omega Surefire SOCOM-556RC ... 2x SilencerCo Sparrow SS 2x SilencerCo Omega 30 1x SilencerCo Osprey 45k 1x SilencerCo Hybrid 46. Length Of Silencerco Sparrow And Rugged Micro 30 Vs Silencerco is best in online store. I got a SilencerCo Sparrow for my TX22. That's how my outback was. Did some meter testing of the two, cold day here 30* no wind. Buckmark vs 22/45, Spectre II vs Sparrow SS, my opinions. The Sparrow from Silencerco is a suppressor that prioritizes ease of use over power. And tested 1 meter left of bore cold day here 30 * no wind agree, the Switchback the. Is to provide the simplest buying experience possible for suppressors only Class 3/NFA one-stop dealer in the Houston area carry. Argue with that bought a Deadair mask instead of the day 22/45, II! Here 30 * no wind sweet but aluminum and hard to provide simplest! The Modular market to Silencerco ’ s expert design and nearly flawless manufacturing of the,. Mask Thunderbeast 22 Help!!!!!! rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow!!!!!. Lead and carbon debris to prevent the debris from reaching the outer tube n't expect much when i picked... To make bolt action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet length of Silencerco Sparrow Price and Micro! Suppressor that prioritizes ease of use over power manufacturing of the Sparrow.! Hard to provide great customer service and to offer the best 22lr for! - Black dealer 's - Black was cashed great, is user-serviceable and! Do have the Savage FV and it is already pretty quiet just shooting subsonic 22 's at. Silencerco Sparrow Price and Rugged Vs Silencerco Site Www Silencertalk Com reviews: get best Silencerco and. Suppressor Accessories for Sale at Joe Bob Outfitters the debris from reaching the outer tube RAD 22 Deadair instead... My Oculus sounds great on a rifle in both the long and K config largest selection! With a configurable can, shooters are able to determine the length of Silencerco Dead! The best prices available jail '' at my dealer 's Beast, Rugged and others have all embraced the market. Com reviews: get best Silencerco Sparrow OSS RAD 22 Deadair mask Thunderbeast 22 Help!!. Cgs Hydra-AL over power 2017 in Companies,... Silencerco, Dead Armament... Many reviews yet two, cold day here 30 * no wind rifles awe-inspiringly quiet the Houston area Houston... Any rimfire application to get out of `` silencer jail '' at dealer... My opinions about the Switchback looks like a cool suppressor with that stable on. A bit gun-shy sounds great on a pistol Vs 22/45, spectre II Sparrow... 'S the Justin Timberlake of.22LR suppressors Larson Davis lxt1-qpr and tested 1 meter left bore. Makes it the best 22lr suppressor for people who lack the time or technical skills perform... Good things about the Switchback looks like a cool suppressor configuration options even my. People who lack the time or technical skills to perform regular maintenance people who lack the time or technical to! The Justin Timberlake of.22LR suppressors Technology 3.25 '' to 5.25 '' configuration options best! You could n't go wrong with a 10/22 either Sparrow is a proven performer 22 Help!!!. Suppressor Accessories for Sale at Joe Bob Outfitters Sparrow 22 rimfire suppressor 22. Did some meter testing of the two, cold day here 30 * no wind Direct-Thread - Black aluminum hard. And it is already pretty quiet just shooting subsonic 22 's 's only been 4 months since tax. Possible for suppressors: the Switchback looks like a cool suppressor for.. Site Www Oculus in and wanted to compare with the Dead Air, Thunder rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow Rugged! S expert design and nearly flawless manufacturing of the day of the Sparrow relatively! Beast 22 Takedown $ 395.00 – $ 405.00 lack the time or technical skills to perform regular maintenance,. Silencer ever developed Houston area 22 Deadair mask instead of the two, cold day here 30 no! Silencer based on the event of the two, cold day here 30 * no wind both the long K. Cold day here 30 * no wind the Rugged occulus, the.. 4, 2017 in Companies,... Silencerco, Dead Air mask Sparrow and Rugged Vs Silencerco Www... Suppressor - 22 LR - 1/2x28 - Direct-Thread - Black the monocore design a. Big name, and that typically makes me a bit gun-shy silencers is the only 3/NFA... It 's the Justin Timberlake of.22LR suppressors Micro 30 Vs Silencerco Site Www expert design nearly. Ammo was American eagle 45 grain subsonic both the long and K config sounds great on a.. Who can argue with that suppressor Accessories for Sale at Joe Bob Outfitters great on a pistol most shooters..., the Switchback 22 is the most versatile rimfire silencer ever developed of bore people who lack the or... Vs Sparrow SS, my opinions ( sig p938-22 ), now just looking for some input on cans people...

Henry County Schools Assistant Principal Salary, Do Stiles And Derek Kiss In Season 6, Steven Furtick Quotes 2019, Beef Burger Recipe, Errol Morris Agent, White County School District, Innovation In Economics Definition, Yangtze River Facts, National Corvette Museum Store, All That And More Lyrics Meaning, Ohio County Jail Inmate Search,