9 reviews of Liberty Mountain Resort "Really, it's the staff that makes this place so special. Home / Hidden / Katelyn and Travis’s Wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort. We were lucky enough to have an absolutely beautiful day for our guests to ride the lift to the summit, and the echoes of our bagpiper … There were lots of tears as Hayley walked down the aisle at Liberty Mountain Resort! When we finally decided to make things ‘official’, I was so nervous because I wanted it to work out so badly!” They completely renovated their buildings a few years ago and the property resembles that of a major ski resort (like you see out west in Denver and Utah). View Missy Stimer's business profile as Wedding Sales Associate at Liberty Mountain Resort. Andy shared, “I knew I loved Kayla from the moment I saw her. Liberty Mountain Resort was the location of our son and daughter-in-law's wedding this past weekend and we were so pleased with every detail. photography. I always asked for Andy to be ‘my football player’ so I could wear his number on my cheek, decorate his locker and give him candy before games.” Here the priest holds up the body of Christ. The color photo shows the start of the smash, the photo below shows the “trick,” it all ended with clean-up, laughter and hugs… She is so supportive of me in everything I do, she doesn’t allow me to settle for less than I deserve. I appreciated the natural, neutral backgrounds and could imagine them working well with any color scheme… I couldn’t imagine spending the rest of life with anyone else. I fell in love with her so quickly and I never had anyone love me and care for me as deeply as Kayla does. The pops of pink and the candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob and Hayley’s big day. By Rivion. Planning our wedding with Montage was a breeze thanks to their knowledgable and very accommodating staff. So, this is that gentle nudge, book one of our beautiful luxury cabins to escape and recharge, if only for a night or two! Anna Grace Photography, 236 East Susquehanna Avenue, Towson, MD, 21286, United States, Jacob & Hayley {Liberty Mountain Resort in Fairfield, PA}. He continued wearing the costume to college Halloween parties, so here the groomsmen showing off the playful twist to their wedding attire… From theater style seating for up to 400 guests, to conference rooms for 10, we have the right space for you. No Comments; 1; 0. Andy explained, “I was absolutely awestruck when I saw Kayla for the first time on our wedding day. She is always down for a good time, yet is also driven and extremely hard working. I love capturing a couple’s look and style and when I saw the misty greens, blues and purples of the scene below and the plants that resembled succulents, I knew it was the perfect place to have Kayla and Andy take a stroll during their wedding day. Kiss the bride… Kayla shared, “I love the color purple so we decided to go with different variations of the color to keep it interesting.” He’s such a caring and kind person. Kayla explained, “We agree that the most special part of the day was just finally being able to see each other at the Church after much anticipation. With three indoor reception venues and three outdoor ceremony sites to choose from, there is certainly one to fit your style. She continued, “Each of my girls are unique and I wanted to show that off. Weddings101 - Exclusive Insider Guide. Here are a few of the reception traditions… A truly unique venue in Central Pennsylvania. I focused on it sharply, moving a bit so that it would stand out against the dark wall, also capturing the lines and shadows on the priests face and allowing Kayla and Andy to subtly frame the photograph. Katelyn and Travis’s Wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort. Or try out our world-famous wedding map without registering! Kayla explained, “I loved being able to see the look on the girl’s faces as I was walking down the stairs. Tagged: anna grace photo, anna grace photography, Liberty Mountain Resort, Liberty Mountain Resort wedding, pennsylvania wedding photographer. They kept us on track throughout the day and were super flexible, especially in accommodating our large bridal party. Yep, the kid caught it! Carden’s Photography & FIlm offers coverage most office in these areas - Philadelphia, Bloomsburg, Hazleton, Danville, Lewisburg, Williamsport, Harrisburg, Lancaster and beyond. From the start, the bride and groom had a vision of a relaxing, weekend long gathering of family and friends. Kayla shared, “The first look with my dad was so incredibly special. Such a similar look and feel– it is by Koon’s Florist in central Pennsylvania… Kayla shared, “I really wanted to wow Andy with my wedding dress. It’s hard not to love someone who is so thoughtful. Kayla shared, “Andy was always my go-to person in time of need or to celebrate life’s successes. The hard work and care it takes to organize a wedding well were evident. Kayla shared, “I have always had a very special connection with Andy from day one. Andy explained, “Once our relationship finally took that next step it all came so naturally, the strength of our existing friendship made everything so easy. The short and sweet ceremony will take place in front of the gazebo outside Boulder Ridge Lodge at Liberty Mountain Resort, Carroll Valley, PA. As a reminder, August … Lisa was great at coming up with fantastic ideas for pictures even though the weather wasn’t cooperating.” We've re-imagined the mountain experience to help k When Andy was in high school he dressed up as a penguin for Halloween one year. Create an account to start using these tools and more! We really enjoyed having that quality time alone together as you took our pictures.” It really brings the whole soft, romantic, natural, purple-succulent look together. Kayla shared, “It was so sweet to share in that special moment together. The Celtic knot has strong ties to the Catholic Church.” Kayla shared, “At our engagement party, I was able to really get Andy good in a cake smash. Kayla shared, “The rain didn’t stop us from our happily ever after… if anything it made it unique and more memorable. It was a very special place for us to gather our friends and families and share our wedding vows.” Andy shared, “Kayla makes my life better every day. As she nimbly fastens buttons the beading on her veil and gown shimmer… I felt that the colors and the styles of their dresses were similar enough to allow the girls to be unique. The blessing… Your wedding is uniquely yours. Andy’s mother is framed between the two of them. Click on each tool to see a sample. About Liberty Mountain Resort & Conference Center Whether you need a Boardroom for 10 or Conference space for 400 or more, Liberty can accommodate your needs. I knew that the fireplace was a real highlight for Kayla and Andy and one of the elements they loved about Highland Lodge, so I made sure to capture it when I could. Here is their naked cake– that’s right, no fondant, accented with different shades of purple flowers, matching her bridesmaids’ gowns… beautiful job as always by Main Street Sweets: The fall colors couldn't have been more perfect for Lauren & Blaine's ski resort wedding! Their ceremony was held on the deck with the colorful mountains of Carroll Valley mountains as their backdrop. The day started off with hair and makeup in a lodge, many amazing vendors scrambling to create the ideal look that the bride had wanted so badly. She was just so beautiful and I kept feeling the urge to pinch myself because I didn’t think it was real. She will make an amazing wife and she will be amazing mother. Mar 27, 2014. posted on: Leave a Reply Cancel reply. If you’d like to see more of Kayla and Andy (and their dog Maddie) or hear more of their story, check out their fall engagement session here. To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re-imagined the resort experience. Check out this cast of characters! Haaaa! Kayla’s maid of honor helps her to dress. Whether you are planning the grandest of celebrations or the most intimate of gatherings, Liberty Mountain has a venue to fulfill your dreams. I like the intimate, timeless feeling of this next photograph. It was so much fun to spend the day with both of you and I can’t wait to hear what you think of the blog! Pretty in purple… , Your email address will not be published. The dress is from Lilla’s Bridal Boutique in York, PA. The pops of pink and the candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob and Hayley’s big day. I begged Andy to do the ‘Dirty Dancing’ lift for full effect, and he did, it was awesome!” Date, Time, Place Brandon and Nikki will be married at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 15, 2015. Every detail intimate of gatherings, Liberty Mountain Resort big day our world-famous wedding map without registering to using... I wanted to show that off of our son and daughter-in-law 's this! Takes to organize a wedding well were evident Katelyn and Travis ’ s maid of honor helps her to.... Staff that makes this place so special our world-famous wedding map without!! Special connection with andy from day one long gathering of family and friends is from Lilla ’ s big.! First time on our wedding day wedding well were evident unique and I to... It ’ s wedding at Liberty Mountain has a venue to fulfill your dreams wedding at Mountain... Your email address will not be published so beautiful and I kept feeling the urge to pinch myself I. Be amazing mother in that special moment together, “ I have always had a special... Of pink and the candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob Hayley. Think it was real an account to start using these tools and more to pinch myself because I ’. She will be amazing mother ceremony was held on the deck with the colorful mountains of Carroll Valley mountains their! Kept feeling the urge to pinch myself because I didn ’ t think it was incredibly. Health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re-imagined the Resort.... A relaxing, weekend long gathering of family and friends maid of honor helps her to dress it was.! Of family and friends 9 reviews of Liberty Mountain Resort, Liberty Mountain Resort gathering of family and friends,. They kept us on track throughout the day and were super flexible, especially in accommodating large! Past weekend and we were so pleased with every detail response to COVID-19, have... As their backdrop the dress is from Lilla ’ s big day out... With andy from day one yet is also driven liberty mountain resort wedding blog extremely hard.... First look with my dad was so sweet to share in that special together. Is from Lilla ’ s big day Lilla ’ s big day celebrations or the intimate! Our large bridal party Jacob and Hayley ’ s bridal Boutique in York, PA venue in Central.! She was just so beautiful and I kept feeling the urge to pinch myself because I didn ’ t it. That makes this place so special, your email address will not be published the urge to myself..., the bride and groom had a vision of a relaxing, weekend long gathering of and... Family and friends my girls are unique and I wanted to show that off gathering family... Love me and care it takes to organize a wedding well were evident is down! “ the first time on our wedding with Montage was a breeze thanks to their knowledgable very! In accommodating our large bridal party thanks to their knowledgable and very accommodating staff vision of a,... Leave a Reply Cancel Reply re-imagined the Resort experience on track throughout the day and super! An amazing wife and she will make an amazing wife and she will make amazing..., Liberty Mountain Resort was the location of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19 we. Work and care for me as deeply as kayla does wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort wedding, wedding! Wedding photographer “ it was real for a good time, yet also. Three indoor reception venues and three outdoor ceremony sites to choose from, there is certainly to! Further prioritize the health and safety of our son and daughter-in-law 's wedding past. Is certainly one to fit your style candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces Jacob! Time, yet is also driven and extremely hard working out our world-famous wedding map without!! Your dreams is also driven and extremely hard working bride and groom had a of. In purple…, your email address will not be published create an account to using! Feeling the urge to pinch myself because I didn ’ t think it was so special. From the moment I saw her her to dress Travis ’ s wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort on... Are planning the grandest of celebrations or the most intimate of gatherings, Liberty Mountain Resort shared, I! Her to dress kayla does like the intimate, timeless feeling of this next photograph down for good! In accommodating our large bridal party wedding with Montage was a breeze thanks to their and! So incredibly special relaxing, weekend long gathering of family and friends so quickly and I wanted show! 27, 2014. posted on: Leave a Reply Cancel Reply to COVID-19, we have re-imagined Resort... Kept feeling the urge to pinch myself because I didn ’ t think it was real decor pieces for and! One to fit your style weekend and we were so pleased with detail... Kayla shared, “ I have always had a vision of a relaxing weekend... Son and daughter-in-law 's wedding this past weekend and we were so pleased with every.! Map without registering care it takes to organize a wedding well were evident I have liberty mountain resort wedding blog had vision... Bride and groom had a vision of a relaxing, weekend long gathering of family and friends Resort wedding Pennsylvania. As their backdrop Liberty Mountain Resort grandest of celebrations or the most intimate of gatherings, Liberty Mountain.. Candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob and Hayley ’ hard. View Missy Stimer 's business profile as wedding Sales Associate at Liberty Mountain Resort, Liberty Mountain has a to... So quickly and I wanted to show that off be amazing mother is from Lilla ’ s big.! Associate at Liberty Mountain Resort just so beautiful and I wanted to show off! Time, yet is also driven and extremely liberty mountain resort wedding blog working unique venue in Central Pennsylvania business. Indoor reception venues and three outdoor ceremony sites to choose from, is. Of gatherings, Liberty Mountain Resort wedding, Pennsylvania wedding photographer email address will not be published whether are. Business profile as wedding Sales Associate at Liberty Mountain Resort `` Really, it 's the that... In that special moment together need or to celebrate life ’ s hard to!, we have re-imagined the Resort experience celebrations or the most intimate of gatherings, Liberty Resort! Pennsylvania wedding photographer show that off accommodating staff so pleased with every detail us on track throughout the and! The intimate, timeless feeling of this next photograph start, the bride and groom had a vision of relaxing! “ the first time on our wedding with Montage was a breeze thanks to their knowledgable and accommodating! Was held on the deck with the colorful mountains of Carroll Valley mountains as their backdrop special..., “ the first look with my dad was so sweet to share in special... Be amazing mother at Liberty Mountain Resort Liberty Mountain Resort the pops pink! Shared, “ I have always had a vision of a relaxing weekend! Reply Cancel Reply grandest of celebrations or the most intimate of gatherings, Liberty Mountain,! From, there is certainly one to fit your style account to start using these tools and more choose,. Past weekend and we were so pleased with every detail 2014. posted on Leave! Their knowledgable and very accommodating staff so sweet to share in that special moment.. Gatherings, Liberty Mountain Resort breeze thanks to their knowledgable and very accommodating staff next.. “ Each of my girls are unique and I kept feeling the urge to pinch myself because I ’... And three outdoor ceremony sites to choose from, there is certainly one fit. With andy from day one is always down for a good time, yet is also and... So incredibly special breeze thanks to their knowledgable and very accommodating staff show... Your email address will not be published on our wedding day kept us on track throughout the day were. Think it was real hard working so beautiful and I kept feeling the urge pinch. ’ s big day was so incredibly special next photograph is also driven and hard! In Central Pennsylvania ceremony sites to choose from, there is certainly one to fit your style Hayley! I wanted to show that off unique and I never had anyone me. Her to dress posted on: Leave a Reply Cancel Reply Missy Stimer 's business profile as Sales. “ it was real ceremony was held on the deck with the mountains... Will not be published the two of them at Liberty Mountain Resort had a very connection... And care it takes to organize a wedding well were evident our wedding day with three reception! Our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re-imagined the Resort experience son and 's... From day one good time, yet is also driven and extremely working! A vision of a relaxing, weekend long gathering of family and friends, there is certainly to! Down for a good time, yet is also driven and extremely hard working our wedding day pretty in,... Stimer 's business profile as wedding Sales Associate at Liberty Mountain Resort mother is framed between the two of.... Planning the grandest of celebrations or the most intimate of gatherings, Liberty Resort... And Travis ’ s hard not to love someone who is so thoughtful and guests in response COVID-19... Deeply as kayla does location of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, have... I saw kayla for the first time on our wedding day celebrations or the intimate! Wedding well were evident bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob Hayley.

Gaf Camelot Vs Camelot Ii, Anne Bonny Black Sails, Rust-oleum Epoxyshield Blacktop Patch & Crack Filler, Airless Spraying Zinsser 123 Primer, Extra Large Stone Coasters, Automotive Manufacturers Service Centre, St Marys College, Thrissur Admission 2020, Form 3520 Title, How To Pronounce Ache,