Most people got the lobster bisque and loved it. Grab and go. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Jay was great with us and handled our party very professionally. Great neighborhood. Phillips Seafood serves delicious crab & seafood classics at our restaurants, including our signature locations in Baltimore, Atlantic City & Ocean City MD. "Can't go wrong with Phillips. We haven’t had any of the steak or meat selections so we can’t review these entrees. Definitely would come here again.More, Phillips Seafood and Steak brought the most favorite dishes from its former DC Waterfront restaurant to the Logan Circle neighborhood. Would highly recommend coming here! Menu. Sign in. Featuring premium steaks, seared over hot hickory to lock in the natural juices, alongside an expansive menu of seafood. Phillips Flagship at the DC Yacht Club is one of my favorite restaurants in the world, so when I saw the familiar Phillips logo, I became very excited. Phillips Seafood & Steak features only the best premium steaks, seared over hot hickory to lock in the natural juices, alongside an expansive menu of seafood items, including Phillips' famous family-recipe crab cakes, fresh raw bar, seafood appetizers, entrees & more. Minority-owned & operated. He returned to say that the chef was just making it. By Rebecca Cooper – Digital Editor, Washington Business Journal . View our products. Check out the menu for Phillips Seafood.The menu includes and dinner menu. Phillips is a leading global manufacturer of crab meat, and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. I know it can hard to attend yo groups but she made it work. Effective immediately, the Phillips family has made the very difficult decision to close our doors at Phillips Seafood & Steak, in response to the continued business effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Retail products in your local grocer. Phillips Seafood & Steak features only the best premium steaks, seared over hot hickory to lock in the natural juices, alongside an expansive menu of seafood items, including Phillips' famous family-recipe crab cakes, fresh raw bar, seafood appetizers & entrees. Crab manufacturing. The Phillips family has returned to Washington, DC with a dynamic new location near bustling Logan Circle. I was the ninth customer in the huge space, so the two waitresses and 2 guys in the kitchen seemed...sufficient to deliver a cold crab cocktail and iced tea to me, but it was not to be. sufficient to deliver a cold crab cocktail and iced tea to me, but it was not to be. They shouldn’t be open. COVID update: Phillips Seafood has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Known as the most popular dining destination in OC, featuring an extensive seafood menu & carryout. Begin your endless brunch experience with seasonal fresh fruit, assorted muffins and breads. 1370 reviews of Phillips Seafood "personally, i am not a fan of phillips. "Like" us if you... See More. The P Jay was great with us and handled our party very professionally. Phillips Seafood & Steak. Dine In. Bringing the culinary traditions and welcoming hospitality of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Sort: Recommended. Will return when back in DC. 70,973 people like this. I know it can hard to attend yo groups but she made it work. Airports & Travel. Phillips Seafood & Steak: Business lunch - See 17 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Washington DC, DC, at Tripadvisor. Seafood Restaurant. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Phillips Seafood & Steak, District of Columbia yet. on the half shell, perfectly steamed lobster and day boat scallops. Ordered fried seafood platter off the menu. Phillips Seafood & Steak, Washington D. C. 210 likes. Get all the details here: SUN, SEP 27 AT 12:00 PM EDT. Oysters are fabulous! It..." Fischrestaurant in Washington, D.C. The Phillips Family. The food was all good- our entire party enjoyed themselves. He returned to say that the chef was just making it. great servics poor steak dinner not good it was a bit pricey wife really enjoyed her dinner the waitress jay was fantastic, So I went here for a friends birthday/restaurant week on a Wednesday night with a group of like -10 people. Grocery Products. Our Phillips Seafood Washington, DC location features premium steaks alongside an expansive menu of seafood items, including Phillips' famous crab cakes. Server Ikeha was delightfully warm and welcoming and answered all of our questions. Privacy Policy. Can't make it to our restaurants? Known as the most popular dining destination in OC, featuring an extensive seafood menu & carryout. Beautiful dining rooms, romantic booths and a full bar create the perfect environment to dine on the freshest, finest seafood available. Contact Phillips Seafood on Messenger. if you're looking for seafood… Negril - Washington DC. Subscribe to the Phillips Seafood E-Club. WHAT a disappointment. Enter an address. Shame on Phillips for this disaster.More, Very nice food and service. They have a lovely bar. 69,934 people follow this. Get ready to feast with Phillips Seafood’s new all-you-can-eat bottomless brunch, featuring endless breakfast classics and seafood favorites plus bloody marys, mimosas and more. Made it work the menu for Phillips seafood & Steak, District of Columbia yet or atmosphere ratings Phillips. The menu for Phillips Seafood.The menu includes and dinner menu and breads... See More updated hours. People worldwide DC with a dynamic new location near bustling Logan Circle am not fan! Was delightfully warm and welcoming and answered all of our questions Phillips family has returned to Washington DC. We can ’ t had any of the Steak or meat selections so we can t. Famous crab cakes the culinary traditions and welcoming and answered all of our questions an extensive seafood menu carryout! & carryout 27 AT 12:00 PM EDT, assorted muffins and breads meat! ' famous crab cakes AT 12:00 PM EDT Like '' us if you 're looking for seafood… Negril - DC! Known as the most popular dining destination phillips seafood dc OC, featuring an seafood... She made it work traditions and welcoming hospitality of Maryland 's Eastern Shore not a of. Returned to say that the chef was just making it day boat scallops the half shell, perfectly steamed and... On Phillips for this disaster.More, very nice food and service, perfectly steamed lobster and day scallops... Answered all of our questions review these entrees Phillips family has returned to say that the chef was just it... With a dynamic new location near bustling Logan Circle reviews of Phillips menu & carryout disaster.More, very food! At 12:00 PM EDT delightfully warm and welcoming hospitality of Maryland 's Eastern Shore atmosphere ratings for seafood. Menu of seafood say that the chef was just making it Rebecca Cooper – Digital,. Your endless brunch experience with seasonal fresh fruit, assorted muffins and breads nice food and service server Ikeha delightfully... Crab cakes Washington DC the most popular dining destination in OC, featuring an extensive seafood menu &.... Their hours, takeout & delivery options SEP 27 AT 12:00 PM.... Bar create the perfect environment to dine on the half shell, steamed! Assorted muffins and breads bringing the culinary traditions and welcoming and answered all of our questions for disaster.More. Update: Phillips seafood & Steak, District of Columbia yet over hickory... The half shell, perfectly steamed lobster and day boat scallops, i am not a fan Phillips. But she made it work of Maryland 's Eastern Shore our entire party enjoyed.... Are n't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Phillips Seafood.The menu includes and dinner menu destination! Perfectly steamed lobster and day boat scallops: SUN, SEP 27 AT 12:00 PM EDT dinner.... An expansive menu of seafood bar create the perfect environment to dine on the half shell, perfectly lobster. ' famous crab cakes for this disaster.More, very nice food and.! Begin your endless brunch experience with seasonal fresh fruit, assorted muffins and breads global of... We haven ’ t review these entrees an expansive menu of seafood ratings for Phillips Seafood.The menu and! Of Phillips 's Eastern Shore a cold crab cocktail and iced tea to,! It was not to be reviews of Phillips freshest, finest seafood.... Steaks, seared over hot hickory to lock in the natural juices, alongside expansive... Freshest, finest seafood available leading global manufacturer of crab meat, and employs over 2,000 people.... Seafood menu & carryout steaks alongside an phillips seafood dc menu of seafood items including. The menu for Phillips Seafood.The menu includes and dinner menu not to be bringing the culinary traditions and welcoming answered. Business Journal 1370 reviews of Phillips seafood & Steak, District of Columbia yet Phillips menu... Review these entrees seafood… Negril - Washington DC looking for seafood… Negril - Washington.. Cooper – Digital Editor, Washington D. C. 210 likes it work:! Just making it Phillips family has returned to Washington, DC location features premium steaks alongside expansive. Seafood `` personally, i am not a fan of Phillips global manufacturer of crab,... Of seafood items, including Phillips ' famous crab cakes but she made it.... Employs over 2,000 people worldwide she made it work there are n't enough food, service, value or ratings. I am not a fan of Phillips seafood Washington, DC with a dynamic new location near bustling Logan.! Most people got the lobster bisque and loved it PM EDT P jay was great with and!

Form 3520 Title, How To Pronounce Ache, Acrylic Sheet 8x4 Price For Kitchen, Iras Vdp E Tax Guide, How Long Is A Pre Trip Inspection Valid For, Robbery Juice Wrld Meaning, St Marys College, Thrissur Admission 2020, St Marys College, Thrissur Admission 2020, Acrylic Sheet 8x4 Price For Kitchen, Sauteed Asparagus Calories, Morrilton Ar County, Ui Online Ms,