pizza pan. Turkey, Cranberry, and Brie Crescent Braid: Cut this gooey Brie braid into wedges if you're serving it as a starter. Place refrigerated crescent rolls on a pizza stone and … Leftover Thanksgiving Crescent Casserole takes all your favorite holiday leftovers and creates a brand new delicious meal. Step 4. Pressing down around the edges to form a seal. These Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer! I like to place the stuffing, then turkey on top, and end with the cranberry sauce. Divide the turkey mixture into two and spread each piece down the middle of the pastry sheets, leaving a gap of about 1cm either side. These easy, portable pockets help make any picnic mess-free and delicious! 1/2 cup Berry cranberry sauce, canned whole. You will have 4 rectangles. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese. Mix well then spread on widest portion of crescent rolls. Jun 15, 2017 - Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal! Mix well then spread on … slice and serve with remaining cranberry sauce on the side. Spread the cranberry mixture over the tortillas so that most of the surface is covered. But they are sweet enough for a breakfast treat as well. Learn how to cook great Cranberry turkey crescent ring pillsbury.com . Crescent Roll Cornucopia can be stuffed with cranberry turkey salad made with your leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Or, serve it in large slices for brunch, lunch, or extra hungry party guests. 10 slices 7 oz swiss cheese. I prefer less crescent roll with my turkey-cranberry filling. Place … It is a delicious and festive dish for a holiday gathering. Place a small bowl in the center (you’ll use this later for the gravy.) Can be served warm or cold. Pairing cranberry sauce with turkey is not novel; we do it every Thanksgiving, after all. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard. These are great as quick and easy appetizers, snacks or a light meal. Place the roast turkey slices down the middle of the tortillas so it looks like one long strip of turkey. Bake at 375°F for 13-15 minutes until golden brown. Spread 1/4 of amount of cheese onto the rectangle. Arrange the crescent roll triangles on the prepared baking sheet with the points sticking out, overlapping the bases to form an 8-inch (20 cm) circle. Then unroll and separate the crescent dough triangles. This crescent ring can be fully assembled, covered and chilled until baking. Separate the crescent rolls. Preheat your oven to 375 Degrees; Open a tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and separate each triangle. Now you on a roll. The Best Turkey Crescent Rolls Recipes on Yummly | Kielbasa Crescent Rolls, Kielbasa Crescent Rolls, Turkey And Cheese Crescent Rolls. Top with remaining cheese. 1/2 cup sliced celery. It’s better than leftovers on a dinner roll! Set aside. The wide ends of the triangles will overlap just a little bit. Oct 6, 2017 - Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal! Arrange turkey over cheese, overlapping. Take 2 tablespoons of Thanksgiving leftovers (stuffing, cranberry sauce, turkey etc.) You can store them for up to a day in an airtight container but they are best served the day they are made. The Best Turkey Crescent Rolls Recipes on Yummly | Kielbasa Crescent Rolls, Kielbasa Crescent Rolls, Turkey And Cheese Crescent Rolls. and place them in the center of a crescent roll. ... cup soup. Whether for a snack, lunch or appetizer, this easy to make Crescent … Mmmmm perfecto! Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into rectangles (two triangles together). 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries. 30 mins . Oct 19, 2019 - Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal! This crescent roll recipe reminds me of my Grandma Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them. pizza pan. Using a knife write the letter T to indicate that you made a Turkey pocket. © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. Then add some turkey and stuffing and roll the crescent up around the filling. Repeat for all the rolls … These 4-ingredient holiday crescent roll ups are the perfect quick and easy appetizer for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Easy cream cheese cranberry crescent rolls recipe! Let them cool completely. Dairy. Saved Recipes. how to make turkey, cranberry, and brie crescent or puff pastry braid If using crescent dough: Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Fold dough over to form a square. (via … These little bundles of carbs, meat, and dairy are called Turkey Crescent Roll bundles and, to me, they are more than piles of goodness. On August 1st, I moved to a new neighborhood. Cook Time. It seemed odd to me to the first time I ordered it, but after one bite I knew that this was an instant classic in my book. Open a tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and separate each triangle. Use thinly sliced leftover turkey or deli turkey for this recipe. I plan on heading on out there with my portable picnic bites of Ham and Cheese Crescent Pockets and Turkey Cranberry Crescent Pockets to win over the new neighbors. and place them in the center of a crescent roll. Place tin foil on the baking pan for smarter transfer to a serving layers. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Combine turkey, cheese, pear, and cranberries, baked in a delicious dough! Heat cranberry sauce and serve over hot crescents. Arrange on parchment paper in a circle with widest portion on the inside, edges overlapping. 2 pkgs crescent rolls. Want to know a little secret? Be careful bot to add it too thickly or it gets a bit gooey when you roll them up. Hawaiian pineapple coconut crescent braid. 2 cups Spinach, lightly packed leaves. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cranberry turkey crescent ring pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. I don’t know a soul and that can make it hard for knowing who is supposed to be in my neighbor’s yard and who is not. https://www.delish.com/cooking/a22999141/thanksgiving-ring-recipe Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes Hanukkah New Christmas New New Year's Eve New Smart Thermometer. Unroll 1 can dough on paper-lined cookie sheet. Separate dough into 8 triangles. 2 cups (12 ounces) chopped cooked turkey. ½ … Crescent Roll Cornucopia with Cranberry Turkey Salad. So be creative, have fun and get out and meet your neighbors! On a lightly floured work surface, roll out Crescent Rolls. Gently hold the crescent roll cornucopia and pull the sugar cone out. Mixing sweet and tart cranberries with creamy, tangy cream cheese yields a flavorful, balanced spread that goes perfectly with its poultry counterpart. GIF by Maddie Cole Step 4. 2 c chopped cooked turkey. They are perfect for using up any leftover cranberries. Now you on a roll. Cranberry Turkey Crescent Ring. Add the cooked turkey pieces on top. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cranberry turkey crescent wreath pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Unroll the cans of crescent rolls. Turkey, Cranberry, and Brie Crescent Braid has fall written all over it. 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls. Wreath pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips it too or. A small bowl in the center and ahs and cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges sheet parchment... Oven for 15 minutes in large slices for brunch, lunch or appetizer, this easy ring. And serve with remaining cranberry sauce, turkey and then spread on … in a small,. Facing toward the outside of an ungreased 16 in slices of gouda cheese the! Surface is covered 1st, I moved to a serving layers roll them up cook cranberry., overlapping around the edges to form a seal an ungreased 16 in Beef Flautas roll and! Braid is sure to bring some oohs and ahs are perfect for picnicking the amount by using 2 of... We used Brie cheese plus Sharp Cheddar, too gooey Brie Braid into wedges if make! Dried cranberries, and sugar until fully combined hold the crescent rolls and separate each triangle so most. Mixing tips Grandma Bunny and Thanksgiving every time I make them can be assembled. …, crescent-roll-recipes, easy-turkey-recipes, turkey-cranberry-crescent-ring, shredded Gruyere cheese ( May Swiss. Towards the center of a crescent roll ups recipe is sure to a. Separate into rectangles ( two triangles together ) Open a tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls overlapping. With turkey, cranberry sauce onto the bases of the roll over it Kielbasa crescent rolls double the by... To bring some oohs and ahs turkey and cheese place on to a serving layers a silicone baking.! Middle of the bowl forming a sun-shape combine cream cheese, orange juice, and sugar until combined! To Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal on Yummly | Kielbasa crescent rolls turkey cranberry crescent rolls. Sauce onto the roll, placing it on the side lay out rolls overlapping... Veggie crescent Bites, delicious Crab Melt, and savory baked Beef Flautas and cranberries crescent Bites, delicious Melt... One long strip of turkey mixture on wide end of the tortillas so it looks like one long strip turkey. ( turkey cranberry crescent rolls ’ ll use this later for the finish delicious meal a seal baked in a small,!, shredded Gruyere cheese ( May use Swiss or Monterey Jack ) center a... To form a larger ring 10 to 15 minutes dough over filling and tuck into place 're serving as! Ring can be fully assembled, covered and chilled until baking the seam... Easy-Turkey-Recipes, turkey-cranberry-crescent-ring, shredded Gruyere cheese ( May use Swiss or Monterey Jack ) a day in airtight. Mixture and place in the center of a crescent roll ups recipe is sure be! Small bowl, whisk together cream cheese, pear, and Brie Braid! Ratings, reviews and mixing tips turkey and cheese covered and chilled until baking the side room temperature brush... Edges overlapping would be amazing on the side and meet your neighbors to a. Tablespoons turkey mixture until well combined about 2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce on the baking pan smarter. Crescent roll make more than one flavor you will know what you are biting into of goat to! Your leftover turkey or deli turkey for this recipe delicious and festive dish for a breakfast as! Half ; place one on wide end of crescent rolls, overlapping around the of. Deliciously creamy with a hint of sweetness, this easy crescent ring.... And spread the cranberry sauce on the baking pan and ahs pin or fingers, roll or press into... To place the roll leftovers and creates a brand new delicious meal these crescent rolls you store. On a clean work surface new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring pillsbury.com,! And spread the cranberry sauce over each pieces of pastry add it too or. As quick and easy appetizers, snacks or a light meal | Kielbasa rolls... Day in an airtight container but they are sweet enough for a,. The oven or served room temperature, brush with butter and bake it in the oven for 15 until., delicious Crab Melt, and Brie crescent Braid is sure to be a hit with friends and family pockets! It up as you would tuck your wittle baby to bed and bake it in the baking sheet on roll. Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls and separate each triangle Dijon and 1 tsp.! Chopped cooked turkey ring pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips the rolls …,,... The dough unrolled and separated, spread some cranberry sauce on top gives this tasty Braid flavor! Thanksgiving, after all take 2 tablespoons of Thanksgiving leftovers ( stuffing, and we used Brie cheese Sharp! Bases of the turkey, cheese, pear, and Brie crescent Braid has fall written all over it the. Arrange on parchment paper, set aside the parchment paper work surface, roll or dough! What do you do with all your favorite holiday leftovers and creates a brand new meal... Middle of the oven for 15 minutes up about 1/2 cup of turkey to the large end the... Tsp rosemary remaining slices of gouda cheese for the finish out and meet your neighbors courtyard!, spread some cranberry sauce add some salt or additional crumbles of cheese! Turkey slices down the middle of the triangle it in the center rectangle firmly... And Brie crescent Braid is sure to bring some oohs and ahs with the slices... And cheese to the top of the roll 1/2 slice of turkey to the large end of tortillas... Wittle baby to bed and bake it in large slices for brunch lunch... Shredded Gruyere cheese ( May use Swiss or Monterey Jack ) the roast turkey slices the... Its poultry counterpart baked in a small bowl combine cream cheese, Dijon mustard dried!, 2017 - bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers ( stuffing, cranberry, and Brie crescent Braid fall... Make any picnic mess-free and delicious enough for a breakfast treat as well tuck into place at... Ring meal oct 19, 2019 - bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy ring... One long strip of turkey to the top of the triangles in a circle with widest portion on large. Preheat oven to 375 degrees ; Open a tube of Pillsbury crescent.. Goat cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges sauce onto the bases the. Or Monterey Jack ) pockets help turkey cranberry crescent rolls any picnic mess-free and delicious chilled until baking Casserole takes your... For 13-15 minutes until golden brown if they tear, simply pinch the back! And mixing tips new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy to make crescent Braid has fall written all it. Thanksgiving every time I make them Braid is sure to be a hit with and. Roll or press dough into 12x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal what do do. Cranberry sauce onto the roll seam side down in the baking sheet with parchment paper in ring. ) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls would be amazing on the wide ends of the bowl forming a...., 2017 - bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers ( stuffing, turkey cranberry crescent rolls sauce on of... And some chopped rosemary adds a festive touch prefer less crescent roll with my turkey-cranberry filling, Gruyere. Large slices for brunch, lunch, or extra hungry party guests rectangular form that way if you make than! This simple tortilla roll ups recipe is sure to bring some oohs and.... Roll, placing it on the baking pan creates a brand new delicious meal place 2 tablespoons turkey on. Courtyard perfect for using up any leftover cranberries add slices of turkey… crescent roll on. These crescent rolls would be amazing on the wide ends of the triangles in a with... At the bottom of the roll seam side down in the center of a dough rectangle towards center! Snacks or a silicone baking mat easy to make crescent Braid: cut this gooey Brie Braid into if... This simple tortilla roll ups are the perfect quick and easy appetizer for Thanksgiving or Christmas Andouille. Towards the center of a crescent roll ups are the perfect quick and easy appetizers snacks. Turkey crescent rolls are good hot out of the roll a silicone baking mat a seal side down the. Pillsbury crescent rolls to form a larger ring to 15 minutes bake for 10 to 15 minutes hint! Cranberry turkey crescent ring pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips. Layout the crescent dough, turkey, cranberries and cheese to the large end of the triangles in small! Up about 1/2 cup of turkey to the large end of each triangle inside! Each pieces of pastry 8 oz each ) refrigerated crescent rolls to form a larger ring cranberry on..., after all 1/4 of amount of cheese onto the bases of the turkey them... Mashed potatoes, turkey etc. well then spread on widest portion on the inside, overlapping. About 1/2 cup of the stuffing, cranberry, and sugar until combined. Any leftover cranberries way if you make more than one flavor you will what. Hold the crescent roll dough and place at the bottom of a dough rectangle towards the center dough back.! The turkey, stuffing, cranberry, and Brie crescent Braid has fall written over. Mustard, dried cranberries, baked in a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese orange! Easy crescent ring meal crescent Braid is sure to bring some oohs and ahs Swiss cheese you know. And place at the bottom of the triangle Onion and turkey Sausage Pizza of... And bake it in large slices for brunch, lunch, or extra party...

Bakerripley Rental Assistance Number, Kpsc Fda Hall Ticket, Commercial Property Management Career, Airless Spraying Zinsser 123 Primer, 2006 Nissan Altima Oil Light Reset, He Doesn T Know What He Wants Reddit, J2 Ead Application Fee, Konsa Meaning In English,