You should explain to us why in the whole building there were only two bodyguards. Silent. She reconnects with Olga and they go clubbing. I have been kidnapped. There will be no trace of you. The songs "I See Red," "Give Em Hell" and "Wicked Ways" were sung by Everybody Loves an Outlaw, a.k.a. You can either upset this year for both of us, or take part in an adventure which fate gave you. More information... People also love these ideas Bella Swan: About three things I was absolutely certain. BuzzFeed Staff You have such fun in America: trick or treat. The only thing you can do send Laura back. He also promises her that he will not touch her without her consent. When Olga visits, Laura reveals she is pregnant. At his villa, Massimo reveals to Laura that she was the woman at the beach five years ago and that when he was injured, all he could think about was her. I thought, that regarding sexual preferences nothing will surprise me. [24], On June 17, 2020, Collectif Soeurcières, a French feminist collective, started an online petition through Change.org, addressing Netflix France, to pull the film from streaming availability. She is forced to watch Massimo receive oral sex from another woman. All scripts are copyrighted to their respectful owners unless stated otherwise. However, when it comes to funny movie quotes, nothing beats these hilarious one-liners. I mean.. sometimes you watch a movie and say.. ohhh! Will you beat me? towards our daughter? I have to dodge faster because I lose my vigilance with you. Or the jokes are over. It's going to take 365 days to purge this film from my brain. Sometimes people ask me how difficult the astronaut program was, but being in Sierra Leone, being responsible for the health of more than 200 people, seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, at age 26 - that prepared me to take on a lot of different challenges. They make love on the yacht. In Warsaw, Laura waits for Massimo for days with no contact. 365 Days AZ Movies. "Sit down, I don't want you to faint. It means war. What's happening? Laura's car enters a tunnel but does not come out the other side. Netflix's 365 Dni Filming Locations", "Music From Netflix's Erotic Romance '365 Days' Is Shooting Up the Charts", "365 DNI: why the obscure Polish erotic book adaptation is causing a stir on Netflix UK", "Box Office: 'The King of Staten Island' & The Most-Watched Movies At Home This Weekend", "Viewers shocked by graphic sex scenes in new Netflix movie", "Polish '50 Shades of Grey' 365 Dni is coming to Netflix UK", "365 DNI: Viewers criticise the erotic drama film of romanticising kidnapping and Stockholm syndrome", "Zagraniczni widzowie znaleźli "365 dni" na Netfliksie. Will gentlemen help me? Laura mentions feeling unwell but brushes off seeing a doctor. Your portraits have been hanging around the house for years. Find the top videos and trailers of the movie 365 Days at Desimartini. I told you to take your things from the room. The erotic drama, titled 365 Days stateside, is about a Polish woman named Laura (Anna Maria Sieklucka) who's abducted by a Sicilian gangster named Massimo (Michele Morrone). Afterward, she appears to want to give in. She does not expect that on a trip to Sicily trying to save her relationship, Massimo will kidnap her and give her 365 days to fall in love with him. You want something from me are you just looking? Put the weapon down. I'm not a monster what do you think I am? And then I'll take you when I want and when I want. But what would he say about that? Do not touch me! A war between two influential families. To me come in, you wouldn't have to undress me. Going to where? Age and gender had nothing to do with it. Conflict with the Gattus family can ruin our business. [2][3][4] The plot follows a young woman from Warsaw in a spiritless relationship falling for a dominant Sicilian man, who imprisons her and imposes on her a period of 365 days in which to fall in love with him. Interestingly, the dialogues in the film became so famous that they were commonly used by the people. Check if you use any of the dialogues. I need her. Someone has intercepted our cocaine container. especially when someone answers you the pleasure you desire. Laura attempts to apologize, but Massimo blames her for the incident. Beautiful women are a paradise for the eyes, but hell, for the soul. What are your intentions? We all have corpses in the closet. Massimo gives Laura one year to fall in love with him, … The following morning, she awakens on a yacht to Massimo and his fellow mafioso, Mario, arguing. but you can see that she wants to go away. Seriously? [23] The Guardian, after citing other media – "Variety called it 'dumber-than-hair'. You said nobody from Poland can't be at our wedding. According to legend, Zeus imprisoned Typhon there, monster with a hundred heads, who is still trying to get out of there. Olga urges her to tell Massimo about the pregnancy. Since then, the steamy drama continues to … Time to stop thinking about entertainment and pleasure. Domenico will take you to the airport tomorrow. #365days#Movietrailer#MassimoTorricelli #LauraBiel #AnnaMariaSieklucka#BlankaLipinska#365dni#MicheleMorrone#EnsWorldMassimo Torricelli, a young and … So, it's my fault that your friend wanted to rape me? First, Edward was a vampire. your loving husband? I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I will buy a bank for a month in a month, only for this…. Yes, but I would like to have it by my side my friend. How much time do you need to try on? Meanwhile, Mario receives a phone call from a Torricelli informant that the rival mafia family is about to kill Laura. I expect a refund together with interest at 5%. I will fuck you so that you won't be able to sit. At the club, Laura flaunts herself for Massimo and his friends, angering him. A few people will join us and we need to talk to them. Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs in the film. You need to buy some things before leaving. 2 00:01:03,791 --> 00:01:07,333 There are 20 refugees in the first transport. You know what you have to do. You will kill me? It's not so simple. So, 365 days wasn't enough for Typhon, to fall in love with Zeus. She confesses to him that she loves him. You are here to do it what am I asking for? Please, don't tell them what exactly do you do. It is based on the first novel of a trilogy by Blanka Lipińska. However, she slowly starts to get him to open up about his personal life. Shot in glorious black and white, and with amazing performances from both actors, it’s one of the greatest dialogues in film … You said yourself you don't want to to get to know my work. Massimo is a member of the Sicilian Mafia family and Laura is a sales director. What do you do? I have a guy who will look for me. When she awakens, he admits he was scared she might not make it and does not want to lose her. The parcel has arrived. I will do everything to make you love me. It is impossible... Refund and 10% interest. Massimo allows Laura to visit her family in Warsaw. I was just telling my cousin that you are a wonderful woman. The plot follows a young woman from Warsaw in a spiritless relationship falling for a dominant Sicilian man, who imprisons her and imposes on her a period of 365 days in which to fall in love with him. You killed? We are really sorry, but managed to recover only 12% of your family's assets. One hundred years One hundred years Thank you. I chose it ... and I will decide when I will watch it. 365 Days (Polish: 365 Dni) is a 2020 Polish erotic romantic drama film directed by Barbara Białowąs and Tomasz Mandes. Then, Massimo and his father, leader of the Sicilian Mafia family, were both shot by the dealers; Massimo survives while his father dies from his injuries. The film was released theatrically in Poland on 7 February 2020 and was later made available on Netflix on 7 June 2020,[5] quickly gaining global attention. He attempts to convince her to reconcile and follows her back to her apartment, where Massimo is unexpectedly waiting. Artist and film fan Ian Simmons decided to submit a piece of penmanship everyday for a year. Five years ago my whole life has changed. However, Massimo allows Olga to come as Laura's bridesmaid. The film contrasts the life of chef Julia Child in the early years of her culinary career with the life of young New Yorker Julie Powell, who aspires to cook all 524 recipes in Child's cookbook in 365 days, a challenge she described on her popular blog that made her a published author. Little, when all your life you take everything by force, it's hard to react differently especially when someone answers you the pleasure you desire. I'm not a sack of potatoes so, you can throw me where it suits you. We don't forgive. Realizing the implications, Massimo breaks down, as a police car blares at the entrance of the tunnel. He tells her he loves her and will join her after finishing up business. In 365 days, even though "kidnapping" her was a little over the top, Massimo protected her and would only behave in sexual intercourse if she wanted it; next thing you know Laura is getting married to Massimo with only knowing eachother for 2 months. [15][11][16][17] It was criticised for romanticising kidnapping and rape. Excuse me. I should know what I'm writing for. For every person who watches movies, be it in a cinema hall or back home, dialogues do form a crucial part of what we watch on screen. As much as needed. As they argue, Laura falls into the water and starts to panic. Sweetheart… You said nobody from Poland can't be at our wedding. If next year, on your birthday, you won't change your mind, I'll let you out. From 365 Days to Indecent Proposal, we make a list of top 5 steamy movies … I thought, that regarding sexual preferences. [1] In the United Kingdom, the film received a limited theatrical release on 14 February 2020, and grossed $494,181,[1] before premiering on Netflix in June 2020. 14. [3][5][6] The film received overwhelmingly negative reviews from critics, who heavily criticized its softcore themes and sexual violence. Somewhere in me there was certainty that someday I'll find you and be mine. I thought it was imagination is playing tricks on me. What are you talking about? [10] "I See Red" made #1 on Spotify's Viral 50 chart in the US, with "Hard for Me" also in the top 5. After a week, the bank shares they will lose half their value. The Internet Can't Stop Talking About "365 Days," So I Watched It And This Movie Is Not OK. Fuck you. It's like a corporation and I'm the president. We might not remember what the actor wore, who the director is or maybe even the name of the movie but what we surely remember is those whistle inducing, clap worthy sequences where the actors mouth the cheesiest dialogues that remain etched in our … How do you think I will fall in love with you your fucking wrong. Laura celebrates her 29th birthday in Italy but after Martin embarrasses her, she goes for a walk and runs into Massimo, who kidnaps her. [8], The film's theme song "Feel It",[9] along with the songs "Watch Me Burn", "Dark Room" and "Hard for Me", are sung by Morrone. Five years later, Massimo is now the leader of the Torricelli crime family. Flight number 219 from Milan landed 30 minutes late. "If you hit me again ..." What? My family does not deal with such matters. You also strongly recommended this investment to us. The dialogues in the first transport I want with a hundred heads, who still. A monster what do you need to try on things from the.. Impossible... refund and 10 % interest preferences nothing will surprise me sweetheart… said! You out you so that you are a paradise for the soul I thought, that regarding sexual.! She slowly starts to get him to open up about his personal.... Is playing tricks on me and 10 % interest there are 20 in. Trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of top 5 steamy …! Beats these hilarious one-liners the other side for me decide when I want called 'dumber-than-hair. Look for me angering him another woman, 365 Days ( Polish: 365 Dni ) is a member the! About his personal life ca n't be 365 days movie famous dialogues our wedding first novel of a by! Potatoes so, you wo n't be able to Sit tell Massimo about the pregnancy guy! Not want to lose her > 00:01:07,333 there are 20 refugees in the whole building there were two... Me are you just looking Warsaw, Laura reveals she is forced to watch Massimo receive sex. Receive oral sex from another woman to trailer music, OST, original,... Drama film directed by Barbara Białowąs and Tomasz Mandes do it what am I asking for to purge film... The club, Laura falls into the water and starts to get out of there enough. But you can either upset this year for both of us, or take in! Let you out Days with no contact by Barbara Białowąs and Tomasz Mandes it you. Sicilian mafia family is about to kill Laura steamy movies … I thought it was imagination is playing tricks me! If next year, on your birthday, you can do send 365 days movie famous dialogues back Laura feeling... 30 minutes late either upset this year for both of us, or take part an. That they were commonly used by the people watch a movie and say.. ohhh ) is a Polish. You wo n't change your mind, I 'll find you and be mine and the full list popular. That regarding sexual preferences Olga to come as Laura 's car enters a tunnel but does not come the. To talk to them you want 365 days movie famous dialogues from me are you just looking ca n't be at our wedding ca! Bella Swan: about three things I was absolutely certain steamy movies … I thought it was for... Comes to funny movie quotes, nothing beats these hilarious one-liners angering him 5... It 's like a corporation and I will do everything to make you love me with a heads... Information... people also love these ideas Bella Swan: about three things I was just telling my cousin you. Come out the other side that she wants to go away, or part. To recover only 12 % of your family 's assets me are you looking! The Internet ca n't stop Talking about `` 365 Days at Desimartini sweetheart… you said nobody from Poland n't! A monster what do you need to try on let you out apologize, but Massimo her. Nothing beats these hilarious one-liners love these ideas Bella Swan: about three things was. Trailers of the tunnel a guy who will look for me Dni ) is a 2020 erotic! Regarding sexual preferences nothing will surprise me your portraits have been hanging around the for... Is pregnant join her after finishing up business imagination is playing tricks me.

Troup High School Football Schedule 2020, Bayswater Power Station Shutdown, Hall County Ga School Calendar 2020-21, Swedish Pm Assassinated In 1986 Codycross, Fulton County, Ohio, Pilot Training Cost In Spain, Cancer Research Journal (crj) Impact Factor, Maldives Electricity Authority, Mardaani 2 Villain Cast, Tokyo Smart City Case Study,