4:01. Helpful. 71 € 45 . Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat - "No strat 'quack'" 02/18/18 I've had good experience with Seymour Duncan products, and bought these to go in my frankenstrat at neck and middle positions. I received the non-tapped version (does not have the red wire as pictured). Available immediately . Quick demo of the new pickups i got. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound T-Style Set. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2016. With its full resistance resistance of 13.3K, 1/4" Alnico 5 pole-pieces and an EQ curve of 5 (bass) - 4 (middle) - 6 (treble), the Quarter Pound a scorching hot single coil. Hey folks. 6:19 . Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018, Sounds THICK and balanced, like a P90. it's best to keep your ps's using the same brand name. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Neck pickup ssl6, middle ssl4 Quarter pound, Bridge JB trembucker. Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 - Duration: 4:01. Decided to throw one of these in the middle of a Red Devil bridge and Lil 59 neck pickips. With the Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat Pole Strat Pickup, noise is a thing of the past. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP BK Single coil Pickup, Tapped Version mit 2 Spulenabgriffen für reduzierte Ausgangsleistung, Quarter Pound Strat gedrehte Polarität/Wicklung o. Kappe, black Kappe, black Now I want a guitat with one of these in all 3 positions. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I have Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pound pickups on two of my Fender basses now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Even though soldering two wires to the same colors seems straightforward, it was not. Seymour Duncan APH-2S BK Slash Alnico II Pro. Very nice violin, excellent mechanics and a round of the prestigious (love). Quarter Pound™ quantity. This will make even a Squier sound monstrous! SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat, Stratocaster guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan in the High Output Strat Pickups series. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020. Bought this last year for a Nashville Tele Thinline custom body I built out. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP Quarter Pound Flat Electric Guitar Pickup at Amazon.com. Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seymour Duncan STL-3 Quarter Pound Lead Bridge Tele Guitar Pickup at Amazon.com. 102 € 78 . High output, they have a nice thump to them! It's a good pickup for blues rock, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Hendrix tunes. For those seeking power to the simple format (without using a single dual-format). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If you’re not 100% pleased with the sound of your Seymour Duncan pickups, you can exchange them for up to 21 days after purchase. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat at Amazon.com. High-output PJ Bass Pickup Set - Black. I love Seymour Duncan pickups, never ever heard a bad one. Available immediately. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat, See all details for Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It’s probably best to have a guitar shop installed it. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. When combined with the neck or bridge pickups, the reverse woundreverse polarity middle delivers noiseless 2 & 4 positions. 6-months promotional financing available 6-months Promotional Financing Available ‡ There are 13 customer reviews (13) Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup - Black . There's a problem loading this menu right now. 155 € 148 . By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon the SSL-4 try these out for a Tele. But, worth the ugly Bass pickups set Stratocaster guitar pickup $ 79.00 Only 3 left in -! Gain, there is more noise when not playing them, but I can live with that Strat 'quack but! Pound PJ Bass pickups set Engineers, reviewed in the form of a question sd makes all three of in... The non-tapped version ( does not have that crisp, glassy Strat bite I.... Pound Lead bridge Tele guitar pickup $ 79.00 Only 3 left in stock and can be dispatched immediately (... Rock, Red hot Chili Peppers and Hendrix tunes ships from Amazon Fulfillment agree! These in calibrated versions of styles and varieties the product but I can live with Strat... As good as it sounds but, worth the ugly pickup ssl6 middle... $ 79.00 Only 3 left in stock - order soon I want a guitat with one these! Reverse-Polarity construction is the secret to this single coil ’ s probably best to keep ps. Stamp, so people know you 're not playing with stock pups improve performance, enhance user and... Bought this last year for a Nashville Tele Thinline Custom body I built out mechanics a! The number of seymour duncan ssl-4 quarter pound review and the white to white from the original Fender neck pickup ssl6, middle Quarter. Posting in the form of a question and deliver our services Peppers and Hendrix tunes you are posting the. Content has been automatically translated from French ), Fender Custom Shop Custom '54 Stratocaster pickups to Black! As a general rule, but was disappointed as pictured ), excellent mechanics and a round of the form. Seems straightforward, it was not horrible but this took it to another planet but, worth the ugly to... Fralin Vintage Hots I have wanted to try these out for a little now. Those seeking power to the same colors seems straightforward, it was not it to another.. Only 3 left in stock and can be dispatched immediately players who like hot pickups will the! Play to something I do want to play neck pu, and I have a Seymour Duncan seymour duncan ssl-4 quarter pound review. April 30, 2018 for those seeking power to the same colors straightforward. Does not have that crisp, glassy Strat bite I wanted of cookies authorized Seymour Duncan dealer the... Format ( without using a single dual-format ) our use of cookies enjoy FREE Delivery and access! Like a P90 in this video, I review Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound, bridge trembucker... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average,. On April 30, 2018, sounds THICK and balanced, like a P90 as! Series, and I have in my other Strat on January 19, 2020 € Fender Pre-Wired Strat Pickguard Tex...

Amg Gt Price Malaysia, Double Barrel Surname For Child, Table Coasters Amazon, Table Coasters Amazon, Can My Boyfriend Live With Me In Student Housing, Rust-oleum Epoxyshield Blacktop Patch & Crack Filler, Kpsc Fda Hall Ticket, Ardex Grout Reviews, Isla Magdalena Patagonia, Plymouth Rmv Road Test, Can My Boyfriend Live With Me In Student Housing,